Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books to Binge

I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to share this week's top ten list.

This week is all about binging! I don't really binge television shows, but I do binge books. Here are some of my favorite authors. I have stayed up late many nights reading these author's most current books and hunted down their backlist books at the library.

A Proper PursuitWonderland Creek

Secrets of a Charmed LifeThe Shape of Mercy

The Things We Wish Were TrueWhen We Were Worthy

Redeeming LoveThe Scarlet Thread

Egypt's Sister: A Novel of Cleopatra (The Silent Years, #1)Judah's Wife: A Novel of the Maccabees (The Silent Years #2)

4 comments:

  1. I tend to read everything by my favorite authors as well. If I like them enough, I'll go try to hunt down everything they've written and read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these, but I've heard good things about Secrets of a Charmed Life. :)

    Check out my TTT and my plans for Fall Bookish Bingo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your take on this week's theme! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven’t read any of these authors, but I’ll keep them in mind for when I want to binge.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄