Like every reader out there, I love new releases. However, there are so many great books on my Kindle and my unread shelf that are being neglected in favor of the books that are shiny and new. I thought it would be fun to feature some of the books that have been on my TBR for a while, and give them a little love.

Behind the Scenes
I can't believe I've never read a book by Jen Turano. I have several on my Kindle, but I think I will probably start with this one. It's the first book in her current series. Have you read any of Jen Turano's books? Let me know in the comments.

Behind the Scenes
I can't believe I've never read a book by Jen Turano. I have several on my Kindle, but I think I will probably start with this one. It's the first book in her current series. Have you read any of Jen Turano's books? Let me know in the comments.
I hope you enjoy this book. I'm about to start reading her book A Change of Fortune, which is also on my backlist.
ReplyDelete