Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Hidden Gems

I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to share this week's top ten list.

Sometimes I feel like the same books get all the attention. Maybe they are being endorsed by a celebrity, or maybe they just got a lot of ARCs out into the world. I love new books and best sellers, but I also love to find a book no one  is talking about and sing its praises. Here are a few books that are in my opinion hidden gems.

FloraThe Night the Lights Went OutThe Lost Book of the Grail

Doesn't She Look Natural?The Feathered BoneAll Right Here (The Darlings #1)

The Two-Family HouseExcellent Women

After the Leaves Fall (Threads of Change #1)The Magic of Ordinary Days


3 comments:

  1. We have very similar reading taste I think! I loved many of those books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the whole series by Angela Hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They must be hidden because I haven’t heard of them :). I love the upside down chicken cover. That’s cute.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄