Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday ~ My Fall TBR

I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to share this week's top ten list.

I love fall reading! The best books come out in the cooler months. I mean, some people get cooler months. It's still 90 degrees in Florida. But I know cool weather's coming, so I won't let the heat get me down. Here are the books I'm looking forward to reading this fall.

Shelter of the Most High (Cities of Refuge, #2)Virgil WanderLegacy of Mercy (Waves of Mercy #2)

The Christmas Heirloom: Four Holiday Novellas of Love Through the GenerationsJerusalem's Queen: A Novel of Salome Alexandra (The Silent Years, #3)

It's Not Supposed to Be This Way: Finding Unexpected Strength When Disappointments Leave You ShatteredThe Bride of Ivy Green (Tales from Ivy Hill, #3)The Solace of Water

Behind the Scenes (Apart from the Crowd, #1)The Hidden Side

What books do you have on your TBR this fall? Let me know in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post with a great list of books! I can't wait to read Shelter of the Most High and The Bride of Ivy Green. Definitely checking out some of the others too.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄