I'm linking up with Hoarding Books to share the first line of my current read.

"I think I'm dead. Yet I smell the blooming evening primrose and hear the throaty chirps and creaky rattles of the purple martins flitting home across the marsh."
I love Karen White's writing. Her books always make me feel summer. What are you reading? Let me know in the comments.
Happy Friday! :)
ReplyDeleteThe Book I'm sharing on my blog is Lone Witness by Rachel Dylan but I'm currently listening to The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood and I'll share the first line from that here: "We slept in what had once been the gymnasium." Happy reading this weekend! :)
Wow! So vivd! I hope you can stop by:
ReplyDeletehttp://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2018/06/first-lines-friday-sea-rose-lane-6818.html
Colletta
This is on my TBR.
ReplyDeleteI'm sharing about The Weaver's Daughter by Sarah E. Ladd on my blog today. I'm currently reading Just Look Up by Courtney Walsh so I'll share the first line from that here:
"He shouldn't be here."
Happy weekend! :D