I loved The Great Alone...and hope to download Dreams of Falling soon! Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES
the Great Alone is SO intense! I'm loving it though.
I'm reading a library book this week:http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2018/06/what-im-reading-6418.htmlColletta
Thanks for stopping by.
The Great Alone and Dreams of Falling seem to be very popular on the blogs I read. I hope you enjoy them. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
I've seen them a lot too. Thanks for stopping by.
A Defense of Honor by Kristi Hunter.
I haven't read any of her books yet. I hope you enjoy it.
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
I loved The Great Alone...and hope to download Dreams of Falling soon! Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES
ReplyDeletethe Great Alone is SO intense! I'm loving it though.
DeleteI'm reading a library book this week:
ReplyDeletehttp://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2018/06/what-im-reading-6418.html
Colletta
Thanks for stopping by.
DeleteThe Great Alone and Dreams of Falling seem to be very popular on the blogs I read. I hope you enjoy them. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteI've seen them a lot too. Thanks for stopping by.
DeleteA Defense of Honor by Kristi Hunter.
ReplyDeleteI haven't read any of her books yet. I hope you enjoy it.
Delete