I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to share this week's top ten list.
I love summer reading. I live in Florida, and it gets really hot and humid. I love sitting inside sipping something cold and enjoying a book with something beachy and tropical on the cover. I also get really excited about what I'm going to read on vacation. I always have my Kindle loaded up for the beach or pool or hotel room. Here are the books I'm looking forward to reading during the hottest part of the year.










What are you reading this summer? Let me know in the comments.
Ooh, some of these look really good! I think I'll be adding some to my summer reading list. Especially A Name Unknown and The Reckoning of Gossamer Pond. :)
ReplyDeleteI recently read Hurricane Season and really enjoyed it, I hope you do, too!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed A Name Unknown and Lady Jayne Disappears! Happy Reading! :)
ReplyDelete