Saturday, June 9, 2018

Book Haul ~ Birthday Edition

My birthday was this week, and my lovely mother gave me some money to celebrate. Of course, I spent quite a lot of it on books. I was thrilled to see several books go on sale that I had on my wish list, and I even splurged on a full price new release from my most anticipated reads list. Here are my newly acquired books.

In His Image: 10 Ways God Calls Us to Reflect His CharacterDreams of FallingThe Last Equation of Isaac Severy
In His Image
Dreams of Falling
The Last Equation of Isaac Severy

A Refuge AssuredThe Mark of the KingFinding Love (Maple Run #2)
A Refuge Assured
Mark of the King
Finding Love

Shadows of HopeThe Saturday Night Supper Club (Supper Club #1)Lady Jayne Disappears
Shadows of Hope
The Saturday Night Supper Club
Lady Jayne Disappears

Have you bought any good books lately? Let me know in the comments.Check out more book hauls at Tynga's Reviews.


4 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday :) and books are always the best birthday present :D I hope you enjoy! And have a great week too.

    Evelina @ AvalinahsBooks

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄