Cleeton writes some amazing books! Enjoy!My CWW
I've enjoyed a couple of her other books, this one sounds good, too!
Oooh! This sounds like a cute read! Great pick!Here’s my WoW!Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog
I love the sound of this one. I haven't read anything by Cleeton before, but I have been wanting to. I hope you love this one when you read it! Have a great weekend.
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
Cleeton writes some amazing books! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteMy CWW
I've enjoyed a couple of her other books, this one sounds good, too!
ReplyDeleteOooh! This sounds like a cute read! Great pick!
ReplyDeleteHere’s my WoW!
Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog
I love the sound of this one. I haven't read anything by Cleeton before, but I have been wanting to. I hope you love this one when you read it! Have a great weekend.
ReplyDelete