Monday, May 18, 2020

This Week's TBR and a Bout of Books Wrap Up

I'm linking up with Book Date and Bout of Books to share what I read last week and this week's TBR.

I read three books for the Bout of Books Read-a-thon.

Stay with Me (A Misty River Romance, #1)Secrets of the Happy Soul: Experience the Deep Delight You Were Made forThe Gray Chamber

Currently reading:
A Mosaic of Wings

I have set May aside to read as many review books as possible. I was happy to read three this week. I have five read so far. I'm hoping to get a couple more done this week. What are you reading this week? Let me know in the comments.


3 comments:

  1. Review books are in my plans too. I also want to listen to an audiobook while walking outdoors - weather permitting. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have finished my May review books, and only have one for the end of June! So I am scrounging around for older titles that I have neglected. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with getting your review books read. Have a good week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄