Great list! I need to check these books out!Here’s my TTT!Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog
Thanks for stopping by, Ronyell.
Ooh,I love your take on this week's topic. The Painter's Daughter features one of my favorite couples. Here's my list -http://wp.me/p8cFHd-xh
Thanks Brittany! Happy reading!
Hi, what a lovely post!! <3 Jane of Austin looks so good! Thanks for sharing...This week I twisted the topic and talked about why fall in love with characters... http://wp.me/p3LRfZ-5Wm
Thanks Dani. I would definately recommend Jane of Austin. It was a lot fun.
ooo these are all excellent choices! I love that you included Chip & Joanna :)
They definitely win cutest couple.
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
Great list! I need to check these books out!
ReplyDeleteHere’s my TTT!
Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog
Thanks for stopping by, Ronyell.
DeleteOoh,I love your take on this week's topic. The Painter's Daughter features one of my favorite couples. Here's my list -http://wp.me/p8cFHd-xh
ReplyDeleteThanks Brittany! Happy reading!
DeleteHi, what a lovely post!! <3 Jane of Austin looks so good! Thanks for sharing...
ReplyDeleteThis week I twisted the topic and talked about why fall in love with characters... http://wp.me/p3LRfZ-5Wm
Thanks Dani. I would definately recommend Jane of Austin. It was a lot fun.
Deleteooo these are all excellent choices! I love that you included Chip & Joanna :)
ReplyDeleteThey definitely win cutest couple.
Delete