Monday, October 9, 2017

It's Monday! What are you reading?

I'm linking up with Book Date to share this week's TBR.

Currently reading:
Church of the Small Things: The Million Little Pieces That Make Up a LifeThe Golem and the JinniMany Sparrows

Gilead (Gilead, #1)Life After

I will probably be reading The Golem and the Jinni for a while. It's for the MMD reading challenge, so I'm determined to finish it, but it's been slow going. What are you reading? Let me know in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. These are all new to me. I'm reading a mix of books from the review stack and TBR mountain. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of Life After - definitely adding that one to my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved The Golem and the Jinni and Gilead. I hope you enjoy them both!

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄