Thursday, October 12, 2017

Cover Love ~ Fall Edition

I'm linking up with The Broke and the Bookish to share this week's top ten list.

Today is all about the fallish covers. I live in Florida, so I pretty much miss fall all together. But, I can live vicariously through all the beautiful book covers of the season. I love all of the rich yellows, reds, and oranges this season brings. Here are some of my favorite autumn covers.

A Love So True (Teaville Moral Society #2)Beneath the Apple LeavesThe Cottingley Secret

The Dishonorable Miss Delancey (Regency Brides: A Legacy of Grace, #3)I See YouWhere We Belong

The Brutal Telling (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache, #5)Into the Free (Into the Free #1)

Flirtation WalkA Sound Among the Trees

I hope you have a lovely fall. Cozy up with a good book and some hot (or iced) tea. Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. You have some great covers on this list! The changing leaves is one of my favorite parts about fall - The Brutal Telling is a perfect example.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄