Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books I Want to Get Early

I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to celebrate ten years of Top Ten Tuesday. I chose to revisit a past topic: Books I Want to Get Early. Maybe I'll be able to get these for review or win them in a giveaway. Who knows?

An Ivy Hill Christmas (Tales from Ivy Hill)The Haunting at Bonaventure CircusThe Light at Wyndcliff (Cornwall, #3)

A Castaway in CornwallTo Dwell Among Cedars (The Covenant House, #1)

The Promised LandThe Edge of BelongingThe Right Kind of Fool

The Nature of Fragile ThingsThe Arctic Fury

What books are you excited about? Let me know in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you do get all of these books early! (And I have to moderate my comments for the same reason. So no worries there. :) )

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting for new books by your favorite authors is so tough, isn't it? I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get a hold of some of these early and love them when you do!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄