Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Most Anticipated Reads of 2020

Well, it's been a year. And that's all I'm going to say about that. Thankfully there's a bunch more releases coming up to look forward to until the aliens come and make everything okay. That's a joke. At least I hope it is. Here are the upcoming books that I'm most looking forward to in the coming months.

An Ivy Hill Christmas (Tales from Ivy Hill)The Haunting at Bonaventure CircusThe Light at Wyndcliff (Cornwall, #3)

A Castaway in CornwallCourting Misfortune (The Joplin Chronicles #1)

To Dwell Among Cedars (The Covenant House, #1)The Promised LandThe Edge of Belonging

See anything that interests you? Let me know in the comments. Check out more top ten lists at That Artsy Reader Girl.

4 comments:

  1. The Haunting at Bonaventure Circus looks like such a fun read.

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the spammer! I hadn't heard of any of these books, but my daughter-in-law loves historical romance, so I'll be sure to tell her about them.

    Here's my list: https://speedyreadercom.wordpress.com/2020/06/30/ttt-10-books-i-havent-packed-yet/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that at this point an alien invasion wouldn't surprise me in the least! At least we have some great-looking new releases to look forward to.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time linking up with the Top Ten. I am finding all sorts of new books to look forward to. Thanks for your highlight of A Castaway in Cornwall.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄