I love summer reading! Honestly, it's one of the few things I look forward to during the hottest months of the year. Just give me some iced coffee and a big stack of books in an air conditioned room. And what is my favorite part of vacation, you ma ask. Picking out what I'm going to read, of course. Also, visiting a local book store, and reading by the pool. Here are the books that will be in my beach bag this summer.










Check out more summer reading lists at That Artsy Reader Girl.
The Last Train to Key West is one I'm really looking forward to!
ReplyDeleteI'm a summer hater, too. Ugh. I live in Arizona, so I do most of my reading in my air-conditioned house :) It's too hot to read by my pool since it's in full sun most of the day. Enjoy your summer reading!
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT!
The Widow of Rose House has been on several lists this week. I hope you like it!
ReplyDeleteMy TTT .
The Last Train to Key West is SO GOOD! I hope you love it!
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping to read Tweet Cute soon, as well. The Last Train to Key West, Big Summer, and The Vanishing Half are on many lists this week!
ReplyDeleteHere's my TTT list.
I hate being hot, so books and air conditioning sound great to me. I hope you love these books!
ReplyDeleteAj @ Read All The Things!