I'm linking up with Book Date to share this week's TBR.
Currently reading:


Lovely War
The Five
Up next:



Cry of the Raven
Stories That Bind Us
The Gray Chamber
I'm planning to read as many review books as I can in the month of May. Hopefully I can put a big dent in that TBR pile. I'm also going to be participating in Bout of Books 28 . I always enjoy this event, and find it very motivating. What are you reading this week? Let me know in the comments.


Lovely War
The Five
Up next:



Cry of the Raven
Stories That Bind Us
The Gray Chamber
I'm planning to read as many review books as I can in the month of May. Hopefully I can put a big dent in that TBR pile. I'm also going to be participating in Bout of Books 28 . I always enjoy this event, and find it very motivating. What are you reading this week? Let me know in the comments.
Good luck with reading down your TBR. I'm currently reading review books too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time reading your TBR pile and enjoy your week!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the read-a-thon! I'm more of a "read at my own pace" type of person. I hope you can stop by:
ReplyDeletehttps://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2020/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-42720.html
Colletta
I am hesitating on Lovely War, not sure if I want to read it or not. Hope you are finding it good reading.
ReplyDeleteI've had The Five on my list for a while and The Lovely War looks great! I may add that one to my TBR!
ReplyDelete