I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to share this week's top ten list.
I love Book of the Month Club. Most of the time I've never heard of any of the book picks that are offered. Does that stop me from picking a book? No, no it does not. Here are ten books that I used my credits on that I still have not read, and I'm not really sure why I got them. I have no regrets.



The Guest List
The Glittering Hour
How Not to Die Alone


Necessary People
The Night Tiger
I love Book of the Month Club. Most of the time I've never heard of any of the book picks that are offered. Does that stop me from picking a book? No, no it does not. Here are ten books that I used my credits on that I still have not read, and I'm not really sure why I got them. I have no regrets.



The Guest List
The Glittering Hour
How Not to Die Alone


Necessary People
The Night Tiger
The Music Shop
Have you read any of these? Which one should I start with? Let me know in the comments.
Have you read any of these? Which one should I start with? Let me know in the comments.





I have also never heard of any of these, but I think this is the most TBR-friendly list I've ever seen on TTT because every single one of them sounds good!
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy all of these books. They do sound good.
ReplyDeleteMy TTT .
Many of the books look interesting. https://pmprescott.blogspot.com/2020/04/ttt-040720.html
ReplyDeleteI haven't read any of these, but I've heard good things about Foley's books. I'm hoping to get to one of them soon myself. I hope we both love her :)
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT!