Friday, April 3, 2020

First Line Friday ~ Daughter of Cana by Angela Hunt

I'm linking up with Hoarding Books to share the first line of my current read.

Daughter of Cana (Jerusalem Road #1)

 "That", my father said, nudging me as the smiling groom led his veiled bride through the courtyard gate, "should have been you." 

What are you reading this weekend? Let me know in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. My book this week is Dead End by Nancy Mehl
    Chief of Police Everett Sawyer stood over the body they’d just dug up in the old rail yard north of the city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday!
    Today on my blog I shared the first line from Before I Called You Mine by Nicole Deese but I just started reading The Joy of Falling by Lindsay Harrel so I'll share the first line from chapter 3 here: "Few places reminded her more of Brent than the Saturday-morning farmers market." Hope you have a great weekend with some quality reading time :)

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄