Sorry that I can't help. I've never heard of either of those books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
Not sure as I have not heard of those books but I love the cover on Before I Called You Mine, if that helps :) Have a great week!
Before I Called You Mine sounds sweet, I hope you enjoy it.Wishing you a great reading week and good health
I haven't heard of either of those yet. I just finished The Heirloom Garden, and my daughter and I are starting a graphic novel called Gotham High :) Enjoy your week!
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
Sorry that I can't help. I've never heard of either of those books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteNot sure as I have not heard of those books but I love the cover on Before I Called You Mine, if that helps :) Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteBefore I Called You Mine sounds sweet, I hope you enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a great reading week and good health
I haven't heard of either of those yet. I just finished The Heirloom Garden, and my daughter and I are starting a graphic novel called Gotham High :) Enjoy your week!
ReplyDelete