I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl for this week's Top Ten Tuesday.
Finding one word titles was harder than I thought. I was only going to use 2020 releases on my TBR, but there were only two. I widened my search to books I had read in previous years and was able to find a few more. I love one word titles. They're striking and easy to remember. Here's to hoping more author's will use them in the future.
Finding one word titles was harder than I thought. I was only going to use 2020 releases on my TBR, but there were only two. I widened my search to books I had read in previous years and was able to find a few more. I love one word titles. They're striking and easy to remember. Here's to hoping more author's will use them in the future.










Flora has such a pretty cover.
ReplyDeleteMy TTT .