Monday, March 2, 2020

It's Monday! What are you reading?

I'm linking up with Book Date to share this week's TBR.

Just finished:
Like Flames in the Night (Cities of Refuge, #4)Don't Overthink It: Make Easier Decisions, Stop Second-Guessing, and Bring More Joy to Your Life

Up next:
The Thief of Lanwyn Manor (Cornwall, #2)Chasing Vines: Finding Your Way to an Immensely Fruitful Life

What are you reading this week? Let me know in this comments.

3 comments:

  1. Anne’s Book has been popular, I hope you found it useful.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all new to me and look great. I hope you enjoy the ones on your stack for this week. Come see my week here. Happy readng!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These books all look like great reads that I'd like! I hope you can stop by:

    https://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2020/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-3220.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄