Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Book Haul

I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to share this week's top ten list.

There were some really great Kindle sales over the holidays, and I took advantage of them. I love to read on my Kindle Paperwhite. It's easy on my eyes, and I can read in bed without bothering my husband. I have been known to pick up a Kindle copy when it goes on sale even if I already have a physical book because I know I will be more likely to actually read the book. Here are the books I picked up over the past few weeks. Hopefully I'll get to them soon.

An Uncommon WomanMeet Me in MonacoLady Clementine

A Bend in the StarsThe Five: The Untold Lives of the Women Killed by Jack the Ripper

Daisy Jones & The SixThe Winemaker's WifeTidelands (The Fairmile #1)

The Dearly BelovedThe Night Tiger

Have you read any of these? Let me know in the comments.

8 comments:

  1. I thought The Five was not only well written but also an empathetic portrayal of women who had hard lives long before Jack the Ripper murdered them. I hope you enjoy that book as much as I did.

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. I need to get this book

      Delete
  2. Adding The Five to my TBR list. https://pmprescott.blogspot.com/2020/01/ttt-012120_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read The Night Tiger, and I loved it! So much so that I actually got the other book by the same author for Christmas, because I wanted to read her other work. :3 I hope you end up enjoying it! The Five sounds really good, and I hadn't heard of it!

    Here's my TTT post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've put off reading The Five for so long which is sad because I am obsessed with Jack the Ripper books. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these, but most of them are on my TBR list somewhere. *Sigh* So many books, so little time ...

    Happy TTT!

    Susan
    www.blogginboutbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading Daisy Jones & The Six right now! So far, it's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daisy Jones was one of my favorites of last year! I also got recently got a copy of Meet Me in Monaco, I hope we both enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄