Monday, August 5, 2019

It's Monday! What are you reading?

I'm linking up with Book Date to share this week's TBR.

Just finished:
The Killing Tide (Coastal Guardians, #1)King's Shadow: A Novel of King Herod's Court (The Silent Years, #4)Five Days in Skye (MacDonald Family Trilogy, #1)

Currently reading:
Pride and PrejudiceMaybe You Should Talk to Someone: A Therapist, Her Therapist, and Our Lives Revealed

The Bout of Books read-a-thon starts on the 19th of August. I absolutely love participating. It's very low pressure. You can set your own goals. I usually try to read three books during the week. Let me know in the comments if you'll be doing Bout of Books this time around. Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. This is the first I've heard of Bout of Books, but I'm thinking about joining too! I really enjoyed Maybe Your Should Talk to Someone, hope you like it as well.

    https://wendimlee.blogspot.com/2019/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do readathons. Too much pressure even for the low stress ones. I keep meaning to read Pride and Prejudice since I seem to be reading a lot of books that have a connection to it. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't do readathons. I read enough as is. I don't want reading to turn into something that feels like unpaid work. My weekly updates

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s a pretty cover for Pride & Prejudice.
    Good luck with your readathon!

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄