Sunday, August 4, 2019

Cover Love ~ August Edition

It's finally August. I live in Florida, and the summers just take forever. Thankfully, we've had a lot of rain and cloudy weather, so it hasn't been as hot as past years. I'll stop my seasonal whining and get to all the beautiful covers that will be coming out this month. There are some good ones.


A Perfect Silhouette

King's Shadow: A Novel of King Herod's Court (The Silent Years, #4)

Fire Storm (Kaely Quinn Profiler #2)

The Killing Tide (Coastal Guardians, #1)

Finding Lady Enderly

My favorite is The Killing Tide. I'm on the launch team, so I got an early copy. It's really pretty in real life. They did and excellent job with it. I like Finding Lady Enderly too. Which ones do you like? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄