Nice looking books. I'm curious about Once Upon a River. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
I've been wanting to read Meet Me at the Museum. Have also been seeing the Pam Jenoff is getting popular at the library where I work, so may end up reading that too!
I have Once Upon a River on my TBR. My weekly updates
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
Nice looking books. I'm curious about Once Upon a River. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting to read Meet Me at the Museum. Have also been seeing the Pam Jenoff is getting popular at the library where I work, so may end up reading that too!
ReplyDeleteI have Once Upon a River on my TBR. My weekly updates
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete