Friday, February 1, 2019

First Line Friday ~ In the Shadow of Croft Towers

I'm linking up with Hoarding Books to share the first line of my current read.

In the Shadow of Croft Towers

"I often wonder what my life would have been like if I had never learned the truth."

What are you reading this weekend? Let me know in the comments.

7 comments:

  1. Loving this cover! Thank you for sharing it. Adding it to my wishlist now. Here's my First Line Friday if you'd like to stop by! I'm also a blog follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy the book.

      Delete
  2. Happy Friday!
    On my blog today I'm sharing the first line from True Nobility by Lori Bates Wright but I have no extra line to share right now b/c I'm currently in-between books and getting ready to head out to Snow Camp with the youth group. Brrrrr! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting!

    I'm sharing the first line of Maybe It's You by Christy Hayes on my blog, but I'm currently reading The Masterpiece by Francine Rivers, so I'll share that first line:

    Roman Valesco climbed the fire escape and swung over the wall onto the flat roof.

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had a copy of In the Shadow of Croft Towers on my nightstand for a few weeks, but I still haven't been able to read it! :(

    My first line is from A Desperate Hope by Elizabeth Camden: "Alex Duval's first hint of trouble was when Eloise failed to appear at their hideaway."

    https://moments-of-beauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/first-line-fridays-desperate-hope-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Weekend! My first line (well, first 2 lines) is from "Ellie's Redemption" by Molly Jebber:

    "Ellie Graber glanced at Joel Wenger across the room. Her heart raced, and her cheeks warmed."

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄