I have a copy of Meet Me at the Museum that I have yet to start!
I just added Croft Tower to my TBR list - not sure when I'll get to it! Here's my list: http://bit.ly/2WJNabF
I'm reading Meet Me at the Museum too! I'm also reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.
Meet me at the Museum is on my wishlist. Enjoy your books. My weekly update
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
I have a copy of Meet Me at the Museum that I have yet to start!
ReplyDeleteI just added Croft Tower to my TBR list - not sure when I'll get to it! Here's my list: http://bit.ly/2WJNabF
ReplyDeleteI'm reading Meet Me at the Museum too! I'm also reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.
ReplyDeleteMeet me at the Museum is on my wishlist. Enjoy your books. My weekly update
ReplyDelete