Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Christmas Reading

I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to share this week's top ten list.

Believe it or not I'm fairly new to Christmas books. Last year was the first year I remember reading books specifically set during the Christmas season. I usually take the last few week's of the year to read the books I didn't get to. But lately I've been wanting more cozy reads as I finish up the season. Here are the books I enjoyed last year, the ones I hope to read this year, and a couple of Advent devotionals.

Last Year:
Christmas at Carnton (Carnton #0.5)Last Christmas in Paris: A Novel of World War IThe Christmas Letters

This Year:
The Christmas Heirloom: Four Holiday Novellas of Love Through the GenerationsA Holiday by GaslightA Redbird Christmas

Christmas BellsOne Day in December

Advent Devotionals:
You Are Highly Favored: Reflections from the Nativity to Encourage Your FaithLet's Go Straight to Bethlehem - Daily Advent Devotional

Do you have any great Christmas recommendations? Let me know in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. I recently read One Day in December and was a tad miffed it wasn't actually a Christmas book. It actually spans 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all sound wonderful! Adding quite a few to my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle Griep has two that are inspired by Dickens..

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄