Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Winter Review Books

I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to share this week's top ten list.

I may have been a bit ambitious with my Netgalley requests over the past couple of weeks. Suffice it to say I'm all booked up this winter, literally. Here are the books I'll be reviewing over the next few weeks.

With This Pledge (Carnton, #1)The Line BetweenIn the Shadow of Croft Towers

The Curse of Misty WayfairWe Hope for Better Things

The Wartime SistersCastle on the Rise (Lost Castle #2)Between Two Shores

The Secrets of Paper and InkDaughter of Moloka'i (Moloka'i #2)The Lost Girls of Paris

Woman 99

Are you excited about any of these? Let me know in the comments. Look for reviews of these books in my January and February wrap ups.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄