Friday, December 14, 2018

First Line Friday ~ Dear Mrs. Bird

I'm linking up with Hoarding Books to share the first line from my current read.

Dear Mrs. Bird

"When I first saw the advertisement in the newspaper I thought I might actually burst."

What are you reading this weekend? Let me know in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!🎄🎅

    My first lines come from Lowcountry Bookshop by Susan M Boyer.......

    The dead are prone to secrecy. Eighteen years ago, my best friend Colleen took the outbound train to the next world. She’s seen behind the curtain, knows the answers to a great many questions. But since she’s been back in her role as guardian spirit, she can’t share this information with me. It’s against the rules, that’s what she tells me.

    Have an awesome weekend and happy reading!📚😊💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little late going around this weekend but I've had a couple busy days leading up to my extended family Christmas with my in-laws today. The book I shared on my blog this week is Between Two Shores by Jocelyn Green releasing in Feb 2019 but I haven't been able to start my next read yet so I don't have an extra line to share. I hope you have a great weekend and are able to get some quality reading time in!

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄