Saturday, December 22, 2018

Best Books of the Season Fall Edition

I thought it would be fun at the start of a new season to take a moment and reflect on some of my favorite reads from the past few months. I already miss the milder temps of spring, but I'm looking forward to sitting by the pool  during our upcoming vacation. Here are some of my favorite books from fall 2018.

Jerusalem's Queen: A Novel of Salome Alexandra (The Silent Years, #3)I'd Rather Be Reading: The Delights and Dilemmas of the Reading Life

Legacy of Mercy (Waves of Mercy #2)Virgil Wander

Dear Mrs. BirdThe Bride of Ivy Green (Tales from Ivy Hill Book #3)

Have you read any of these? Let me know in the comments.


2 comments:

  1. I'm reading Dear Mrs. Bird now and loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Dear Mrs. Bird as well. Hope you have a wonderful vacation.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄