Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books That Lived Up to the Hype

I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to share this week's top ten list. 

It's really easy for a book to get over hyped on social media. There are some books that just seem to be everywhere. Here are a few that were worth all the exposure they got leading up to their release.

I Was AnastasiaAs Bright as HeavenA Refuge Assured

The Great AloneThe Reckoning at Gossamer PondThe Weaver's Daughter

The Night the Lights Went OutBefore We Were YoursWhere We Belong

Full Disclosure: I was on the launch team for A Refuge Assured, The Reckoning at Gossamer Pond, The Weaver's Daughter and Where We Belong, so I was a part of the hype for all of those books. Have you read any of these? What did you think? Were they worth the hype? Let me know in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these, but The Weaver's Daughter sounds interesting! I'm adding it to my tbr. Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. The Great Alone really is everywhere. I’m on a waitlist for it, so I should get it in the next few weeks.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very good, but a little on the heavy side. I hope you enjoy it.

      Delete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄