Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Can't Wait for The Summer Wives by Beatriz Williams

I'm linking up with Wishful Endings to share an upcoming release I'm excited about.

What I'm waiting for:
The Summer Wives
The Summer Wives

When does it release? July 10, 2018

Why am I waiting? I've never read a Beatriz William's book before. They always have such pretty covers. I made this one my Book of the Month pick.




4 comments:

  1. Nice pick. Williams is a great storyteller and I don't think you'll be disappointed. My Can't Wait post: https://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2018/07/cant-wait-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a good read, I hop you enjoy it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good pick! I've not read this author, but heard great things!

    Here is my Can't Wait Wednesday feature!

    Happy Hump Day!

    Luv Sassy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes very worthwhile read. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄