I enjoyed Her Royal Spyness but haven't had a chance to continue the series yet. Are you planning to read on? Come see my week here. Happy reading!
The journey is still out on Her Royal Spyness. I'm enjoying it, but it isn't knocking my socks off.
Convenience Store Woman is on my wishlist. My weekly updates
It's a very unique book. I hope you enjoy it.
I hope you enjoy your current read. Have a great week!Aj @ Read All The Things!
Thanks for stopping by!
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
I enjoyed Her Royal Spyness but haven't had a chance to continue the series yet. Are you planning to read on? Come see my week here. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteThe journey is still out on Her Royal Spyness. I'm enjoying it, but it isn't knocking my socks off.
DeleteConvenience Store Woman is on my wishlist. My weekly updates
ReplyDeleteIt's a very unique book. I hope you enjoy it.
DeleteI hope you enjoy your current read. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteAj @ Read All The Things!
Thanks for stopping by!
Delete