Nice list! I think all of these books are on my TBR list somewhere. Not THE GREAT ALONE, actually -- I read that one a couple months ago. It's amazing. Heartbreaking but amazing. I hope you enjoy it and all the others on your list!
The Great Alone is on my TBR list. I love Alaska stories. I hope you enjoy all these books!Aj @ Read All The Things!
This looks like a great list. I've only read tow...Liked the Great Alone and Home Fire was just okay for me. Good luck with your spring reading.
Great list! I have some my TBR pile and I'm definitely interested in The Great Alone and The Lacemaker. Enjoy your reading!
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
Nice list! I think all of these books are on my TBR list somewhere. Not THE GREAT ALONE, actually -- I read that one a couple months ago. It's amazing. Heartbreaking but amazing. I hope you enjoy it and all the others on your list!
ReplyDeleteThe Great Alone is on my TBR list. I love Alaska stories. I hope you enjoy all these books!
ReplyDeleteAj @ Read All The Things!
This looks like a great list. I've only read tow...Liked the Great Alone and Home Fire was just okay for me. Good luck with your spring reading.
ReplyDeleteGreat list! I have some my TBR pile and I'm definitely interested in The Great Alone and The Lacemaker. Enjoy your reading!
ReplyDelete