Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books That Take Place in Other Countries

I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to share today's top ten list.

I was pleasantly surprised when I looked at my shelves at how many books I have read that take place in other countries. I mostly read historical fiction, and I think that genre naturally lends itself to diverse reading. Still, most of the books I read take place in Europe, so there's always room for improvement. Here are some of my recent international favorites.

Asia/Africa/The Middle East
Snow Flower and the Secret FanEgypt's Sister: A Novel of Cleopatra (The Silent Years, #1)Return to Me (The Restoration Chronicles #1)

The Legend of Sheba: Rise of a QueenThe Moon in the Mango Tree

Europe
The Accidental Empress (Sisi, #1)The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill (Tales from Ivy Hill, #1)I Was Anastasia

Last Christmas in Paris: A Novel of World War IThe Distant Hours

Have you read any of these? Let me know in the comments,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄