Wednesday, March 7, 2018

March Book Haul

I thought I had better go ahead and get this post up, because I keep buying books. Honestly, there's no end in sight.  Here are the books I picked up over the past few weeks. I'll be sharing my book haul at The Deliberate Reader and Tynga's Reviews.

Kindle books:
The Chronicles of the Kings Collection: Five Novels in OneA Glass of BlessingsThe Lost Castle (The Lost Castle #1)

The Baker's SecretMy Hope Is Found (The Cadence of Grace, #3)True to You (Bradford Sisters Romance, #1)

The Captain's Daughter

Physical books:
All the Light We Cannot SeeThe Light Between Oceans

Phoebe's Light (Nantucket Legacy #1)News of the SpiritAfter the Rain

Book of the Month Club:
The Great AloneThe Last Equation of Isaac Severy: A Novel in Clues

What books did you get this month? Have you read any of these? Let me know in the comments,

6 comments:

  1. The Light Between Oceans is a good book, but have tissues at hand when you read it ^^ Have a nice weekend! :)

    My STS post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you love your new books! All The Light We Cannot See is amazing.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also got All the Light We Cannot See and I can't wait to read it!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your book haul this week. I hope you have a good week in reading. I just got back in my home after a week of no power so I am behind in things. Have a good week. =)

    Mary #SundayRoundup #9

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's some good looking books you have there. Hope you love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need to read All the Light...The Great Alone is coming up soon for me. I'm next on the list at the library!

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄