Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books Languishing on my TBR

Here are a few of the more rejected books on my TBR. I have every intention of reading these some day. They just seem to keep moving down the list.

Tending Roses (Tending Roses #1)The Language of SparrowsWings of Glass
Five Miles South of PeculiarOffworld (Dangerous Times, #1)
On Distant Shores (Wings of the Nightingale, #2)House of Mercy
Rebekah (Wives of the Patriarchs, #2)When Jesus Wept (The Jerusalem Chronicles #1)The Air We Breathe

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

12 comments:

  1. New follower! I haven't heard of any of these before. I'll have to check a few of them out. Have a great week!

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar with many of these books, but I do hope you enjoy them when you get around to reading them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many gorgeous covers, hope you get the time to read them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate. There's just so many books, you know?

      Delete
  4. Oh I love the covers for Offworld and House of Mercy. I just added them to my wishlist. More books to make time for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read both of those authors before and enjoyed them. Glad I could add to your TBR.

      Delete
  5. Wow, those are some amazingly pretty covers! I haven't heard of any of these, but I do hope that you end up loving them when you do pick them up :)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of any of these before. I read another Erin Healy book that I liked a lot (can't remember the name of it though -- it had something to do with condos on the water ...), so I'll have to give HOUSE OF MERCY a go. OFFWORLD sounds really good, too. Thanks for bringing them to my attention!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds Afloat. That is my favorite by her. Very Creepy.

      Delete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄