I have been home schooling for a very long time. I've graduated two students and my third is starting high school. I love making may own schedule and planning curriculum around my individual child's needs.
When we were doing elementary school, I used a literature based curriculum called Five in a Row. It used picture books to teach all the basic subjects. My kids all love to read, and I attribute that to this amazing program. Here are some of our favorite books.
When we were doing elementary school, I used a literature based curriculum called Five in a Row. It used picture books to teach all the basic subjects. My kids all love to read, and I attribute that to this amazing program. Here are some of our favorite books.










Check out more back to school bookish fun at The Broke and the Bookish.
Lovely list Jill. I'm not familiar with many of these, so I shall definitely check them out.
ReplyDelete