I haven't heard of most of these, but oh my goodness, what pretty covers they have! I'm interested in the Klassen book. I've never read anything by her, but I have heard good things about the author. A TAPESTRY OF SECRETS also looks really good. Thanks for the heads-up on these! I'm definitely going to add some of them to my TBR mountain chain.
CANNOT wait for Sara Ella's and Rachel McMillan's new novels. Rachel has such an easy-going and fun style and I've no doubt Sara Ella's will be wonderful. :)
Thanks so much for visiting Finding Wonderland, Jill.
I haven't heard of most of these, but oh my goodness, what pretty covers they have! I'm interested in the Klassen book. I've never read anything by her, but I have heard good things about the author. A TAPESTRY OF SECRETS also looks really good. Thanks for the heads-up on these! I'm definitely going to add some of them to my TBR mountain chain.
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT!
Julie Klassen is really good. Thanks for stopping by!
DeleteCANNOT wait for Sara Ella's and Rachel McMillan's new novels. Rachel has such an easy-going and fun style and I've no doubt Sara Ella's will be wonderful. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for visiting Finding Wonderland, Jill.
You're welcome, Rissi. I enjoy your blog.
Delete