This one is on my list. Enjoy!
I love Liane Moriarty - this one is on my TBR list too!
Yes, me too. Looking forward to reading this latest from Liane ;-)
Wow! The cover looks awesome! Here’s my WoW and check out the Recommend This! Wednesday post to participate!
I haven't read anything by this author but keep hearing good things about her. Maybe I'll give it her books a try soon. Thanks for sharing!Here's my WoW
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
This one is on my list. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI love Liane Moriarty - this one is on my TBR list too!
ReplyDeleteYes, me too. Looking forward to reading this latest from Liane ;-)
ReplyDeleteWow! The cover looks awesome! Here’s my WoW and check out the Recommend This! Wednesday post to participate!
ReplyDeleteI haven't read anything by this author but keep hearing good things about her. Maybe I'll give it her books a try soon. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHere's my WoW