Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Most Anticipated Releases

Here are the books I'm most looking forward to in the first half of 2016.

Stars Over Sunset BoulevardThe Progeny (Descendants of the Blood Countess #1)Flirtation WalkSisi: Empress on Her OwnThe Feathered BoneThe Ringmaster's WifeThe Calling (Seer, #2)Delilah: Treacherous Beauty (Dangerous Beauty #3)The AllianceFrom This Moment

As you can see, I love historical fiction. These books are all by authors I have read before. Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about several of these too! 2016 is going to be a marvelous year for books :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great year. I have been enjoying your upcoming releases list. thanks for stopping by.

      Delete