Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ New to Me Authors

Here are some new-to-me-authors I enjoyed this year.

As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess BrideDauntless (Valiant Hearts, #1)Vanished (Private Justice, #1)The NightingaleThe ChoosingLuther and KatharinaThe Curiosity Keeper (Treasures of Surrey #1)A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1)Not a Drop to Drink (Not a Drop to Drink, #1)Diary of a Jackwagon

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

6 comments:

  1. All of these sound so good! I hadn't heard of Dauntless before, I will have to check it out :)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dauntless was very good. Kind of a Robin Hood retelling with a female protagonist. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I can't say as I recall reading any of the authors on your Top Ten Tuesday post this week, so I have some new to me authors to check out for sure.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-new-to-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love so many of these - and still need to read a couple of your authors :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mindy McGinnis made my list, too! Claudia Gray was this close to making my list. :)

    Check out my TTT and Music Monday.

    ReplyDelete