Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books I want for Christmas

Here are a few books I would love to see under the tree Christmas morning.

The rest of the Chronicles of the Kings series:
Song of Redemption (Chronicles of the Kings, #2)The Strength of His Hand (Chronicles of the Kings, #3)Faith of My Fathers (Chronicles of the Kings, #4)Among the Gods (Chronicles of the Kings, #5)

Pioneer Woman cook books:
The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of HolidaysThe Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime: Comfort Classics, Freezer Food, 16-Minute Meals, and Other Delicious Ways to Solve Supper!

Some non-fiction I have been meaning to read:
Simply Tuesday: Small-Moment Living in a Fast-Moving WorldWild in the Hollow: On Chasing Desire and Finding the Broken Way HomeAudacious

Julie Klassen's latest book:
The Painter's Daughter

I hope you all have a merry Christmas and get lots of books to read in the coming year. Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

2 comments:

  1. Great picks! I hope you find all of these under your tree :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling I will have to buy most of these myself. Happy reading, Carrie.

      Delete