Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday and Quick Lit Combo ~ Favorite books of 2015

I read some great books this year. Here are my favorites.

Bathsheba: Reluctant Beauty (Dangerous Beauty, #2)Legend of Sheba: The Rise of a QueenSecrets She KeptThe Accidental EmpressMist of Midnight (Daughters of Hampshire, #1)Secrets of a Charmed LifeThe NightingaleStill LifeThe Secret of Pembrooke ParkThe Sea Keeper's Daughters (Carolina #3)

These are all five star books that are in no particular order. Check  out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish, and more Quick Lit posts at Modern Mrs. Darcy.

2 comments:

  1. I've got Pembrooke Park on my best-of mystery/suspense list for tomorrow! Great picks :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very good. I love Julie Klassen.

      Delete