Thursday, December 17, 2015

Book Haul ~ December

It's been a while since I've done a book haul. I have been getting more physical books now that I have book shelves to put them on. but, my preferred method is still the Kindle. I got a new Paperwhite for an early Christmas present. I have really been enjoying it. Here are my most recent acquisitions.

Physical Books:
Five Quarters of the OrangeA Spool of Blue ThreadCrossing to SafetyThe ChosenOn This Foundation (Restoration Chronicles, #3)

Kindle Books:
After the War Is OverMagonia (Magonia, #1)The Beekeeper's Son (The  Amish of Bee County, #1)The Wife, the Maid, and the Mistress

If you enjoy book hauls, check out Stack the Shelves at Tynga's Reviews.

2 comments:

  1. Great haul for the month! The only one I'm familiar with is Magonia, which I thought was pretty good. I LOVED the cover. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to Magonia. It does have a beautiful cover.

    ReplyDelete