Sunday, January 3, 2016

Book Haul ~ January

I have really been enjoying the holiday sales over the past few weeks. Here are some of my recent finds and also the books I got for Christmas.

Ebooks:
The BooksellerTake and Give (Haven Seekers #3)Thin Ice (Men of Valor #2)Buried Secrets (Men of Valor #1)A Respectable Actress
The Case of the Sin City Sister (A Divine Private Detective Agency Mystery #2)Pilgrimage: My Journey to a Deeper Faith in the Land Where Jesus Walked

Physical Books:
The Black Count: Glory, Revolution, Betrayal, and the Real Count of Monte CristoPioneer Girl: The Annotated AutobiographyThe Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime: Comfort Classics, Freezer Food, 16-Minute Meals, and Other Delicious Ways to Solve Supper!Simply Tuesday: Small-Moment Living in a Fast-Moving WorldThe Painter's Daughter

I'm linking up with Tynga's Reviews for Stacking the Shelves and The Deliberate Reader for New on the Stack.

5 comments:

  1. I've not heard of any of these but I do hope you enjoy them! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Krystianna. Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Pioneer Girl has been on my wish list for awhile! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My aunt surprised me with Pioneer Girl. I am really excited to read it.

      Delete
  3. Just the Black Count, Pioneer Girl & Pioneer Woman's Cookbook would make for a great month, not even counting the others!

    ReplyDelete