I'm hearing some good things about this one and some 'meh' things. Keeping it in mind.
I haven't read any reviews yet. I'm little suspicious of books that get all five star reviews. We'll see.
Great pick! I've been seeing this one around a lot lately but it isn't my type of read.Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian
Thanks for stopping by Krystianna.
I've seen this a few times on other WoW's too. That cover's pretty cute!Joana @ The Boundless Book List
I love the cover. I've been seeing more of these whimsical covers around. So cute.
I have seen it around. Nice cover! here is my WoWNew follower via Bloglovin'
Thanks for the follow Priyanka. I followed you back. Happy reading.
This comment has been removed by the author.
I hadn't heard of this one before. It looks interesting. Love the cover!
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
I'm hearing some good things about this one and some 'meh' things. Keeping it in mind.
ReplyDeleteI haven't read any reviews yet. I'm little suspicious of books that get all five star reviews. We'll see.
DeleteGreat pick! I've been seeing this one around a lot lately but it isn't my type of read.
ReplyDeleteKrystianna @ Downright Dystopian
Thanks for stopping by Krystianna.
DeleteI've seen this a few times on other WoW's too. That cover's pretty cute!
ReplyDeleteJoana @ The Boundless Book List
I love the cover. I've been seeing more of these whimsical covers around. So cute.
DeleteI have seen it around. Nice cover! here is my WoW
ReplyDeleteNew follower via Bloglovin'
Thanks for the follow Priyanka. I followed you back. Happy reading.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI hadn't heard of this one before. It looks interesting. Love the cover!
ReplyDelete