I've had my eyes on An Uncertain Choice and Seek and Hide. Great list!Check out my TTT.
I'm looking forward to reading both of those. Thanks for stopping by, Lauren.
These books look lovely. Hope you enjoy them! Didn't know that Max Lucado had written that book. Need to check it out.
Thanks for stopping by, Kay. Happy reading!
oooo, will have to check out the Max Lucado one too.
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
I've had my eyes on An Uncertain Choice and Seek and Hide. Great list!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my TTT.
I'm looking forward to reading both of those. Thanks for stopping by, Lauren.
DeleteThese books look lovely. Hope you enjoy them! Didn't know that Max Lucado had written that book. Need to check it out.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by, Kay. Happy reading!
Deleteoooo, will have to check out the Max Lucado one too.
ReplyDelete